192.168.0.1 is a Private IP address used by Many WiFi Router Brands to access their Admin Login Page. With this IP address you can Change the Admin Settings of your WiFi router and setup the Internet connection.
How to Login to 192.168.0.1 IP?
Step 1:- First Make Sure you are connected to your WiFi Router then follow the next step
Step 2: Now Open any Browser on your device and visit the IP 192.168.0.1 Address.
Step 3: Then You will see one Login Page enter Your Username and Password and click on the Login Button [Default Username and Password is admin]
Step 4: Congrats! You are now logged in to your Router Admin Page using the 192.168.0.1 IP.
If you face any problem or forgot the Router Admin IP/Username/Password just feel free to contact us we will help you soon.
Unable to Access 192.168.0.1?
If you are unable to access this 192.168.0.1 Admin Login IP address for your WiFi Router then there are few reasons check them all and find out why!!
- Your WiFi Router Admin IP is different than 192.168.0.1
- You are not connected to the router you want to visit the Admin Page
- Your Browser Cache are too old; clear the cache to refresh your browser.
- You might have changed your WiFi Router to something else.
Solution to Get Access of this IP Address:
Here are some solutions to get access of 192.168.0.1 Admin Login IP address. Try the suitable solution for you and if still facing issue let us know.
- Check the Default Admin Login IP address on the Backside of your WiFi Router and Use that IP address first then you can change the IP address.
- Make Sure you are connected to the WiFi Router using WiFi or LAN Cable connection.
- Clear Browser Cache or use Cache Clearing software that will refresh your Computer/Mobile.
- Find out your Current WiFi Admin Gateway IP address using the command prompt on your PC.
Forgot Router Admin Login IP?
If the 192.168.0.1 IP address is not supported to your Router Admin Login and you think you have changed the IP address but forget it then don’t worry follow the trick below and you will find out your Router Admin IP.
Recover Router Login IP using Command Prompt:
You can recover your WiFi Router Admin Login IP address using the Command Prompt on your PC.
Follow these steps given below:
- First, make sure your PC is connected to your router using a LAN cable or WiFi.
- Then open the Command Prompt on your PC.
- Then in the Command Prompt type ipconfig and press enter button.
- Now you will see some info there find out Default Gateway and the IP next to this is your Router Admin Login IP.
How to Change Admin IP to 192.168.0.1?
If your WiFi Router IP address is hard to remember and you want to change Your WiFi Router Default Admin Login IP then you can follow the steps given below.
Steps to Change Your Router IP to 192.168.0.1:
Before we start let’s assume Your WiFi Router Admin Login IP address is the same as given on the box or backside of your WiFi Router. Also, you know the default Username and Password given at the backside of your Router.
Now you can proceed to follow the steps given below to change your WiFi Router Default Gateway IP.
Step 1: First Visit your Router Default Admin IP and You will see the Login Page.
Step 2: Now enter the Username and Password and click on the Login Button [the default Username and Password may be admin].
Step 3: Now you are successfully Logged in to your Router Admin Page now go to Settings >> Security/Administration option.
Step 4: Now you will see the same IP address with the option Default Gateway/Default IP.
Step 5: Enter 192.168.0.1 IP Address in that Box and scroll down to Save the settings.
Note: You can also change the Default Username and Password just below to the IP Address. If you missed it just do this.
Now Visit 192.168.0.1 IP Address this time and Login with the default Username and Password.
Then Go to Settings >> Administration and change your Username and Password and Save the Settings again.
In case you Changed any setting and forgot the IP Address/Username/Password or anyting you can simply Reset your WiFi Router to set the default IP address, Username and Password.
The Default IP, Username, and Password is always given at the backside of your WiFi Router.